Streamline Plumbing for Leak Detection in Garden Grove
- We are a Father & Son owned company
- We have been experts in leak detection for over 25 years
- We are a small outfit and able to give fair prices
- We care about our customers, our reputation shows it!
- Call for Free 2nd opinions for plumbing issues
- 5 Star Ratings on Yelp and Google
- Emergency Leak Detection Services
- Best pricing in Garden Grove
Streamline Plumbing is based out of Garden Grove and we are experts in leak detection.
Our licensed plumbers are capable of detecting the main source of the gas, water, or sewer leaks.
We will diagnose the problem and offer the most sensible solutions.
You can call us 24/7 to schedule an appointment.
We offer affordable plumbing services with top notch services provided by our expert technicians.
Don’t wait to get a plumber out to your house for something as serious as a leak.
We can offer same day estimates and friendly service.
Sewer Leak Detection
Streamline Plumbing uses only the newest and best modern equipment to locate any issues with the sewer lines.
Many Garden Grove houses have the sewer lines buried underground, but our expert techs know how to handle this.
Streamline Plumbing uses a proven method to diagnose the sewer leaks.
- We start with attaching an electronic transmitter to one end of a cable and insert into the sewer line.
- Next we launch our electronic locator which leads us directly to the transmitter.
- After we have it located we can determine the exact placement and depth of your sewer line.
- Then we can find the problem and offer a solution to get your house back to normal ASAP.
Water Leak Detection
Garden Grove homeowners are always shocked to know that sound is used to find a water leak.
A faucet that is turned on will create a sound as the water travels through a pipe.
Even if the leak is only the size of a pinhole their still will be sound we can detect using our high end equipment.
We can use this process for all types of plumbing systems located under –
- main water lines
- concrete slab
- swimming pools plumbing
As long as we can isolate a system and pressure test it then any leak can be detected using electronic equipment that our techs are skilled with.
And the more accurately we can pinpoint a leak then the less work we need to do to fix the leak, which in turn saves you $.
Gas Leak Detection
Streamline Plumbing has years of experience dealing with detecting gas leaks, so call us today.
Streamline Plumbing in Garden Grove can help you repair any gas leaks and get your gas turned back on and your household safe again.
Of course a gas leak always requires Safety First, and we will always put safety first for any of our Garden Grove customers.
Many appliances run on gas – furnace, stove, water heater, oven, etc.
If you think you have a gas leak, then either call us or the gas company right away, but don’t delay the process because any gas leak can become a serious issue.