Slab Leak Detection Fountain Valley
- 5 Star Reviews On Google and Facebook
- We only modern equipment & expert technicians
- Family owned and operated
- Upfront prices to keep customers informed
- Emergency services available so call us today
- Over 25 years experience in Fountain Valley
What’s a Slab Leak at Your Fountain Valley Home
A slab leak is basically a plumbing emergency when one of the water lines under the concrete floor of your house becomes damaged and begins to leak.
And this type of leak is so dangerous since the water from the pipes can erode the foundation beneath your home and cause some serious damage.
This type of problem can easily lead to structural issues with your house and $1000’s in repairs if you don’t address the problem right away.
The point is to get a plumber out to the house immediately, don’t delay getting help.
Contact Streamline Plumbing today and we’ll come out and look at the problem.
How To Tell If You Have a Slab Leak
With the water line pipes found behind the walls or underneath the floors it can be hard to determine where a leak is located if a plumber isn’t experienced and using modern equipment.
When it comes to a slab leak repair you want to call an experienced plumber immediately and get somebody out to the house.
This is one plumbing problem that you shouldn’t just ignore, trust us the problem won’t go away.
Below are a few signs that you may have a slab leak on your hands:
- Mold growing on the floor, walls
- Any sound of running water in your walls
- Water stains in odd places
- Warm or cold spots (to the touch) on the walls or floor
- High water bills
- Standing water near your home’s foundation is never good
What Causes Slab Leaks in Fountain Valley
A slab leak can be caused by a many many factors, but normally it has to do with the condition (and age) of the water line pipes.
Some other common causes for a slab leak in Fountain Valley are:
- Construction defects in the original pipes
- Old pipes which have corroded and burst
- Sudden pressure or the ground shifting a lot due to extreme weather
- Tree roots which have moved into the pipes
Hints For Hiring a Slab Leak Expert in Fountain Valley
Streamline plumbing techs know that breaking into a slab without knowing the precise spot of a leak location is not smart.
As a homeowner you want to be careful about who you let dig up your property just to search for leaks.
Finding a slab leak involves a technical process and this is what we do, and we have 5 Star ratings.
Locating leaks (without destroying your landscape) requires the use of modern tools like an electronic amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators.
Streamline Plumbing will use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time and money.