Slab Leak Detection Plumber in Cypress
- 5 Star Reviews On Google and Facebook
- We only modern equipment & expert technicians
- Family owned and run
- Upfront prices to keep customers happy
- Emergency services available
- Over 25 years experience in Cypress
What’s a Slab Leak at Your Cypress Home
A slab leak is basically a plumbing emergency that happens if one of the water lines running beneath the concrete floor of your house becomes damaged and begins to leak, which is why it’s an emergency.
This type of leak is so dangerous because the water from the pipes can erode the foundation beneath your home.
This can easily lead to structural issues with your house and $1000’s in repairs.
All of this adds up to big problems for any homeowner in Cypress.
Contact us today with any questions you might have and we can come out and look at the problem.
How To Tell If You Have a Slab Leak
With the water line pipes found behind the walls or under the floors it can be hard to determine where a leak is located.
When it comes to a slab leak repair, or anything to do with water you want to call an experienced plumber immediately and get somebody to look at the potential problem.
We are available for emergency type situations in Cypress so call us today with questions.
This is one plumbing problem that you can’t just avoid dealing with.
Below are a few signs that you may have a slab leak on your hands:
- Mold growing anywhere on the floor, walls
- Any sound of running water coming from in your walls
- Water stains
- Warm or cold spots on the walls or floor
- High water bill
- Standing water near your home’s foundation is never good
What Causes Slab Leaks
A slab leak can be caused by a many many factors.
But typically it has to deal with the condition and age of the water line pipes.
Some other common causes for a slab leak in Cypress are:
- Construction defects in the older pipes
- Old pipes which have corroded and burst (wear and tear)
- Sudden pressure or the ground shifting a lot due to extreme weather
- Tree roots which have infiltrated the pipes is not good
Hints For Hiring a Slab Leak Detection Expert in Cypress
Breaking into a slab without knowing the precise spot of a leak location is not smart.
Don’t let anyone dig up your property just to search for leaks and leave you with a big bill.
Finding a slab leak involves a technical process and this is what Streamline Plumbing does well.
Locating leaks (without destroying your landscape or home) requires using modern tools like an electronic amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators.
Streamline Plumbing will use our own non-invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate the leak to save time and money.
This professional and proven approach will also help us avoid unnecessary property damage to your Cypress home.